- Wellness At Home
- Patient Forms
Smith Chiropractic Provides the Best Treatment for Your Injury
We help you improve quickly and safely
We utilize a very specific type of muscle testing called Applied Kinesiology (AK) which allows us to functionally evaluate an athlete non-invasively, coupled with orthopedic, neurologic, chiropractic and other physical testing, to determine the exact cause of an injury and develop a specific corrective treatment plan. AK also allows us to monitor progress with each treatment so that our patients improve quickly and return to full activity, safely and in the shortest amount of time.
As needed, we also utilize other diagnostic tests such as onsite X-Ray. We can perform a radiographic evaluation of your injury and give you results in less than 10 minutes, We order other diagnostic tests such as MRI, and we will refer you to another doctor (Orthopedist, Neurologist, Internist, Podiatrist, Dentist, Massage Therapist, Acupuncturist, Physical Therapist, Athletic Trainer, many types of body work, and more) and we will work with that professional, if that is what’s needed to best treat your injury.
Sports Injury Care is one of the many services we provide. Read more about our mission here.
The following is a partial list of sports injuries we treat:
- All Joint Sprains & Muscle Strains
- Shoulder Pain, Impingement & Weakness
- Elbow Pain Including “Tennis Elbow & Golfer's Elbow”
- Wrist/Hand/Thumb & Finger Pain
- Hip/Thigh & Hamstring Pain
- Knee Pain
- Shin Splints
- Achilles Pain
- Ankle/Foot/Toe Pain
- Foot Pronation/Flat Feet/Running Injuries – we make low-cost custom orthotics to help correct your foot faults
- Heel/Arch Pain
We utilize a wide range of rehabilitative techniques including the following:
- Advanced Sports Chiropractic Adjustments
- Standard Structural Support Taping
- Dynamic Kinesio Taping – utilizing Tock tape
- Proven Dynamic Exercises – to both strengthen & restore normal movement including Theraband, Backmate protocol, resistive training and more...
- Soft Tissue Therapy – including, active release, PNF, deep tissue massage, instrument assisted soft tissue treatment, sport-specific stretching and more...
- Gait Analysis
- Specific Support Braces – such as Aircast (for Tennis/Golfer's elbow, Air stirrup for ankle sprain & infrapatellar bands), Best lumbosacral support belts, Coreflex wrist supports, Juzo knee sleeves, Backhugger low back supports, Pillowpedic neck pillows, and many more...