- Wellness At Home
- Patient Forms
Dr. Patrick Smith Has Been Helping His Patients For Over 30 Years
Dr. Smith was born and raised on a small sheep farm in central New Jersey. Growing up, he was an avid athlete who competed in soccer, football, baseball, karate, basketball and volleyball. Dr. Smith has been around athletes his entire life and understands how important maintaining good health is to both performance and life. He also has a strong connection to the outdoors and the environment. Between growing up farming and his experience as an athlete, he has learned the value of hard work, integrity and honesty, which are the values he brings to his practice.
Dr. Smith is very involved in the community and believes, “If you can, you should do something to help make a difference.”
Dr. Smith's Qualifications
- 31 years in practice
- Magna Cum Laude graduate from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa
- Elected to Pi Tau Delta international Chiropractic Honor Society
- Recipient of the Advanced Radiological Internship Award
- Extensive post graduate training in: advanced sports injury evaluation, treatment & rehabilitation, low-cost orthotic evaluation and in house custom fitting, advanced physiotherapy including low level laser therapy, spinal decompression, Applied Kinesiology, advanced and general sports nutrition, Kinesio taping, concussion evaluation and management
- Charter member Association of New Jersey Chiropractors (ANJC) and ANJC Sports Council
- Certified in the evaluation and treatment of sports related injuries, spinal injuries and pain including neck, middle, lower back and pelvis, hip pain, sciatica, migraine & tension headaches, arm pain, numbness and weakness, elbow tendonitis, knee pain (arthritic and tendonitis), plantar fasciitis, jaw pain & TMJ dysfunction, carpal tunnel syndrome, arthritic pain, Muscular pain & weakness, fatigue, digestive disturbances, allergies/sensitivities and sinus congestion, difficulty breathing, nutritional counseling, rehabilitation & exercise programs, pediatric care, geriatric care and much more.