With the increasing concerns about the Corona Virus (COVID-19), we wanted to tell you the steps we are taking at Smith Chiropractic. Our staff remains 100% committed to your safety and preventing illness in our community, as we always have.
We are scheduling Socially Distanced Appointments. This means limiting the schedule so there are no more than 2 people in the waiting / office area. This also gives us ample time to sanitize treatment rooms after each person.
Here are our cleaning procedures which we use each cold and flu season (remember COVID-19 is their cousin):
- Treatment Tables are wiped down often with an anti-viral formula.
- We use a superior Medical Disinfectant, which kills 99.999% of Bacterial and Viral germs.
- We have antiviral hand soap and paper towels in our restrooms. Right now we are insisting on hand washing upon entering and leaving the office.
- Doorknobs, counters and the restrooms are frequently and thoroughly cleaned & sanitized.
- The carpet is cleaned regularly.
- We have wall mounted hand sanitizer in our entrance hall and anti-viral wipes and sanitizer in each treatment room for your personal use.
We continue to closely monitor this public health situation daily and provide our patients with the most current and vital information from the State and National sources.
We are here to help and together we will all get through this viral season healthy.